Friday, October 14, 2005

I give the party people what they like...



I only posted that MC pic because it makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Three day weekend baby, allow me to just throw up some shit that I'm listening to. You will enjoy it. That and I might as well put this iDisk shit to use.

I fold up MCs like money it ain't funny.

The Alkaholiks - Read My Lips

An arguably better version of Slow Jamz. I had iTunes on shuffle and this came on. The part where Collipark rides out the sample is pure brilliance

Twista - Slow Jamz (Collipark Remix)

Riding something candy coated crawling like a caterpillar. Unfortunately, this leaves out Paul's fantastic verse, but the string arrangement is gorgeous. The kind of shit Brion would have composed and then threw away, only to bring it back and dropped the collective jaws of a nation.

Kanye West feat. GLC - Drive Slow (Live at Abbey Studios)


Yeah yeah you know it.

Big things are coming up.
Working on getting a dedicated server and maybe moving the beauty that is Am I High to another location with Gotty et al at The Smoking Section.
Working on a Pharrell feature for Inquiring Mind.
Expect to be hearing a lot more about Realist Records. I was at a house party politicking with OJ Simpson's son and didn't even realize it was the kin of the Juice. Real nice guy though. His freestyle was written, but it was still hot. And trust my beatbox was knocking shit out.

DJ Benzi and many others are working on a Clipse remix tape. Be on the lookout for that.

What it do.