Saturday, July 02, 2005

The Rocket Knickerbockers when you strut down the block



Slim Thug feat. Pharrell - Dedicate (2005)


This is a nice track. Slim's at his best with the Neptunes when they drop that retrospective shit (This Is My Life). He doesn't have to fuck with his flow very much on this track.

It seems weird to say he's fallen off before his first album, but I think it's true. I like him still, but Swisha House Slim Thug was on a whole different tip.

Slim Thug - When A Woman's Fed Up Flow (Back Then)


I pour codeine on my queen and get ready to lean. This is the rhyming shit we needed on AP. It's a cool album, and I'm sure I'll bump it, especially when I cop the screwed retail. But DAMN, where's the grimey guest cut by Magno and why is the Bun track so weak?

I can't say I'm dissapointed, but my jaw hasn't dropped either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home