Thursday, October 27, 2005

Three things.



I'm in DC right now, stranded thanks to Wilma, and doing a campus crawl. Posting from my cousin's comp.

1. When I think, I think in English. When French people think, they think in French. You know those tribes that speak in clicking noises? Do they think in clicking noises? Someone please tell me the answer.

2. One Soulful Negro has a previously unheard Pharrell/Timbaland collabo. SBI was chill to me (FRESH if you're high, though). The drums in this are clearly Tim's, I'm guessing Pharrell just threw in some shit on the track. Who really cares though, this shit is hot.

3. Go here for the new(ish) Pharrell single "She's An Angel". This was one of the first Pharrell singles that I liked right off the bat. When Frontin' dropped - hated it. Fly or Die - hated it. Can I Have It - hated it. For whatever reason, his music rewards repeat listening. Frontin' blew up. Fly or Die became one of my all time favorite albums, and Can I Have It has passed tolerable into enjoyable. I'll let you decide about She's An Angel...

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Littmann said...

Been wonderin' where the posts were lately. Hope you come out of the hurricane stuff OK man. Peace.

4:16 PM  
Blogger M.A.T.T. said...

Right below the Pharrell collab on OSN is the Timbo track from the Cop That Shit video.

And WOW is it serious.

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like "Let's Get Blown" and "I'm Lovin' It" (which everyone knows is 777-9311). Needless to say, I'm not "lovin' it."

I'm very disappointed in Pharrell right now.

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Lower price generic tenuate Black male threesome Denver liposuction surgery Ghana incorporate Callcenter schulen Nostradamus las propecia Nokia 6101 camera flip phone bogue inlet pier fishing reports

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home