Thursday, July 28, 2005

We always got work, so we ain't gotta get work...



The Michael Watts version of Crunk Juice leaked and hoooooooooooooooooooly shit is it hot.

This post has taken me like half an hour to make because every time I hear a new track I decide to YSI it. It's especially dope, because we get to hear cats screwed that Watts wouldn't normally fuck with (Kiss, especially!!!!). There's some old DJ Screw shit with Nas on it that I play from time to time, but Nasty's voice works better with Watts' cleaner sound (and no, I'm not comparing Watts & DJ Screw).

I don't know why this took so long to happen, but I'm really happy right now. A lot of good screw has come my way lately -Gin & Juice, the whole Dirty Money Album, Slow Jamz). It's been a banner week.

Here are five cuts from the album. Enjoy.

Da Blow feat. Gangsta Boo
This gets slowed down to like 50%, and the OG was already pulled, so Boo sounds like James Earl Jones.

Lovers & Friends feat. Ludacris & Usher
Smooth, Watts fucks with it a little too much for me, though.

Contract feat. Trillville, Jazze Pha & Pimpin' Ken
The synths are dynamite.

Real Nigga Roll Call feat. Ice Cube
Interesting.

Grand Finale feat. Nas, Jadakiss, T.I., Bun B & Ice Cube
Standout track right here.


I can't wait to listen to these later tonight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

Ooh wee, good looks.

11:52 AM  
Blogger MIKE said...

that grand finale shit is off the chain. it's so good i had to bring back that phrase.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! I also have a site about cork waterski school
. You can check it out at cork waterski school
.

Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my church music lyrics site.
Have a great week!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home