Sunday, March 19, 2006

The King is Back...



Spring break was ill, lamped in South Beach (club sightings included TO and, fittingly, King James), then headed back to the freezing cold Bay Area for four days to recharge.

I don't have much time, but The King is Back is clearly the better track to me, both are produced by Mr. Just Blaze. Regardless, the album is shaping up to be chock full of baaaaaaaaaaaangers.

T.I. - I'm Talking to You

T.I. - The King's Back (Just kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilled this shit.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Connor Morris said...

I've heard four tracks so far. These two, 'What You Know', and an absolutely arid Scott Storch number. Two for four.

7:47 AM  
Blogger M.A.T.T. said...

agreed, but apparently the generic storch cut isn't going to make the album.

the mannie fresh/ugk joint is FIRE, and I have a hard time imagining jamie foxx (who scares me musically) ruining the already fantastic live in the sky. 4 for 5, i guess...

9:10 AM  
Blogger MIKE said...

both joints are fucking fire to me.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

scott storch track? are yall talking about "stand up type of guy"

or "aint fly as me" (i think that's storch, sounds like his take on phil collin's "in the air tonight"...)

or something else??


thanks for the tracks.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Connor Morris said...

The Storch track is called "Right Now", pretty sure it's on the album. You can download it from Spine.

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If u go to raphustle.com u can download that mess RIGHT NOW!

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home