Monday, August 15, 2005

Now sit and look pretty like you came with the car...



Dirt McGirt feat. Clipse & Pharrell - Operator (remix)

This joint barely has the 16 from Malice tacked onto the end, but even before they put him on it it was still one of my favorite tracks. ODB had that wild energy going and I love thinking about them in the studio.

P: What are we gonna put on the hook?
ODB: I'ma just yell something crazy.
P: Aight then I'll do my high pitched yell thing
ODB: OPERATOR!

I'm basically falling back on this track because I have no new heat for you. It's old so if you have it, here's a cookie. And if you didn't, you now have some more of VA's finest to add to your collection.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

Hey, nizzle, go back to Afrikizzle! I'm totally kidding! Truthfully, though, the gods you worship are frightening. Forgive me if I don't join you in your gangsta revelry.

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home