Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Songs I Cannot Stop Playing...



Yeah so we have this shit going for us.

I'm just gonna throw down a couple remixes and some new Jueeeeeeeeeeelz. The new mixtape is absurd, the man is about to take over the entire world.

I hope you don't mind Rapidshare, these files are all small enough that it shouldn't be a big deal and right now Rapidshare is the only reliable upload...

Nas feat. Pharrell - Flyest Angel

Nas feat. Pharrell - Flyest Angel ($100 Remix)

This shit comes in waves for me, I'll go through spurts where I play it a ridiculous amount every 7-8 months.

Jay-Z - My 1st Song (Defikon Remix)

I know we're all sick of the Black Album remix, but this shit is like driving fast through the city. Claaassy shit.

Juelz Santana feat. Lil' Wayne - Pick It Up
Juelz Santana - Fat Bitch

Both of these songs are perhaps the most brilliant recordings in the history of music. Words cannot describe Weezy's shine and Juelz's (is it Juelz's? Juelz'? Juelz'z? Someone help me.) aptitude for comedy. Christ.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, i hate rapidshare, these aren't working for me. what about yousendit? i want to hear these!

10:32 AM  
Blogger seacrestcheadle said...

I can't claim to be an authority on punctuation marks, but I'm certain that you should use Juelz'z.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home