Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Hocus Pocus I Hold The Toaster...



I haven't had shit to hit you all with in a minute. My original plan was to fall back on my catalog of Neptunes shit, but my playlist has been all Dip Set. Nothing is more fun than blasting Killa Cam through the dorms. This cut is Juelz copping some of Cam's flow, and infusing his energy into the Charlemagne 1980s sampling rock beat. I should know what song this samples, but I don't.

Whatever. Shit's off some Byrd Gang mixtape. If you have it already I don't care.

If you don't, download it and consider yourself lucky.

Juelz Santana - Right Now

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Van Halen (Hagar-fronted not DLR) - Right Now.

there's at least two other Dipset songs of late that have sampled Journey.

i think it's the Heatmakerz that are doing all of these rock joints - correct me if i'm wrong. anyway, very nice trend as far as i'm concerned. i can't wait for the Heatmakerz album.

10:50 AM  
Blogger M.A.T.T. said...

Word the HM are on that steez, but Juelz says Charlemagne at the beginning of the song.

And the album will be cool, but the guest appearances look enh to me.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home