Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Smokin' your life away...


Twista feat. Pharrell - Lavish

P is on Twista's flow on this. Shit is sort of hot. He even shouts out Greece. A little longer and we're going to be talking about Pharrell's validity as a rapper, but that's a whole other post in and of itself. This beat is on some smooth shit without being tired. I'm tired as fuck right now but can anyone see the Neptunes production lately? Just in the past couple of months they've flipped the Slim Thug shit, I'm A G, On & On, this track and probably some other shit I'm forgetting.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

You're quite a turd.

1:56 PM  
Blogger seacrestcheadle said...

Daayyyuuuummm.... But what's with the shouts to Mike Love though?

4:07 PM  
Blogger M.A.T.T. said...

I have no idea.

All I know is this beat makes me dreamy.

5:04 PM  
Blogger MIKE said...

yeah this beat is smooth. pharrell does a good job with the raps.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home