Monday, November 14, 2005

Oh daddy...



It's mac, daddy, not your daddy mac
Bitch you got it criscrossed, scrap
I can't have you back
Look how you acted when I had your back
Picture me havin' that back to back
I pimp proper like shrimp lobster
Check out my pimp posture
Even my limp proper
Mama I can't help what's running down your face
I moved your ass into that furnished space
Like you earned that place

Beanie Sigel feat. Young Chris - Oh Daddy

How you drop from celebrity status?

I'm not gonna assign a number value to how nasty Beans is. Y'all sleep on the Young Gunz, ride to Tough Luv and tell me they're weak. Freeway gets respect. Peedi can bring it. Beans is on a whole other level though.

I could've picked the requisite Beans-thug-kill-you-raw track. He's got a good dozen in which he flips his rough voice every which way, changing schemes and dropping jaws. But you have to understand, Mac is a versatile rapper. He KILLED that club shit - we all know how Mac come through on a club tip (everybody real deep on that thug shit). So could he do something for the ladies? This is not a bitch track. This is Beans slapping the broad, get your act right bitch. He's mean, he doesn't need you, he's a beast.

Jay-Z feat. Beanie Sigel, Memphis Bleek & Amil - You Me Him & Her

Enough said.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, someone recognizes the genius that is Beans...proving once again all you need for a dope album is pending charges and ROC production...

Good work on this blog, one of my usual suspects...you should check this out man, In honor of Beans I posted something I think you'll like...

http://www.spliffhuxtable.com

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home